Happy Holidays and thanks to all those who helped out on the trails this year. In 2007 we worked on:
· Trail Maintenance on the Miners Trail
· Started work on the N Trail at Rancho San Rafael
· Pulled rocks out of the abandoned cars in Keystone Canyon so they could be flown out
· A super clean up of the Keystone Canyon/Hoge Road area on Keep Truckee Meadows Beautiful Day
· Built three turns for Washoe County parks Department on the Browns Creek Trail in the Galena area
· Put in hundreds of hours finishing, naturalizing, planting and seeding the 1.5 mile long Connector Trail at Rancho San Rafael
· And even got in some rides
All told: 25 work dates, 73 volunteers, 673 volunteer hours. In 2008 we are looking to secure permission from the USFS to layout and build a 4 mile section of trail in the non-motorized above Keystone Canyon. This will be a huge undertaking so we’ll looking for help in many ways (trail work, money, advertising, etc.). Stay tuned, enjoy the Holidays and happy trails! Your help and work has been greatly appreciated.
For persons, hours, places and dates worked in 2007 check out the “Build / Volunteers 2007” page.
Filed under: Trail Work |