This should prove to be a fun race again this year. A few riders went out from Reno last year and enjoyed it thoroughly. It is put on by the Great Basin Trails Alliance a group which has done a lot of trail work out in a place where riding isn’t nearly as popular as it is here. I hope to buy a pitcher of beer and learn a thing or two about building trails.
- An enduro format mountain bike event. Timed sections mostly downhill, combined time wins.
- Men’s and women’s events for all classes.
- New fun ride class that is shorter in length and less climbing than the beginner class.
- Beginner Class: 17.5 miles, 2,300′ elevation gain, 2 timed sections.
- Sport Class: 26.6 miles, 3,500′ elevation gain, 3 timed sections.
- Expert Class: 33.3 miles, 5,400′ elevatin gain, 5 timed sections.
- Camping in downtown Ely!
Filed under: Events |